A proper DPF cleaning is a cost-effective and sustainable solution, since the filter is being regenerated to factory condition.
What is a diesel particulate filter?
A diesel particulate filter (DPF) is a filter that captures and stores exhaust soot (some refer to them as soot traps) in order to reduce emissions from diesel cars. But because they only have a finite capacity, this trapped soot periodically has to be emptied or ‘burned off’ to regenerate the DPF.
This regeneration process cleanly burns off the excess soot deposited in the filter, reducing the harmful exhaust emission and helps to prevent the tell-tale black smoke you used to see from diesel vehicles, particularly when accelerating.
Euro 5 exhaust emissions legislation introduced in 2009 to help lower car CO2 emissions effectively made DPFs mandatory, and since then, around one in two new cars a year have been diesel-powered.
Diesel particle filter cleaning (DPF cleaning)
All Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) need to be cleaned with regular intervals as a small amount of inert debris (mainly ash and other debris from lubricating oil, engine wear metals and air-induced dust) will remain in the filter substrate. Soot and other organic compounds are removed during operation by oxidation. To ensure that the optimum level of performance is maintained, the filter must be cleaned regularly. The DPF cleaning intervals vary depending on the condition of the vehicle and the duty cycle.
Highly skilled Turbo Service Nastasijevic technicians treat your diesel particulate filter with care during the inspecting, transporting, cleaning, testing and return processing of your DPF. When you choose Us to clean your DPF, utilize our pick-up and delivery service with a 24-hour turnaround.
Sequence of DPF cleaning
- Get your DPF unmounted from your car and send it to us by courier or deliver it personally.
- You can contact us by telephone on our +381 37 44 97 44 or by e-mail with the DPF cleaning. Please enter the exact address, a contact person and a phone number for further inquiries!
- Once the filter arrives at our workshop we perform inspection and diagnosis process which includes flow measurement.
- We carry out the professional an innovative, non-invasive cleaning method which ensures that physical-chemical properties of the filter remain unchanged.
- After the cleaning process we perform another one flow measurement to confirm the results.
- We pack the filter and send it back to your address.
- You have the filter re-installed in the vehicle – ready
Advantages of DPF cleaning
- Saving up to 90% compared to a brand new replacement part.
- The treatment does not affect your guarantee.
- The process time is quick. DPF is fully regenerated in 30 – 120 min and in most cases can be sent back withing the same day.
- Shipping throughout Europe by courier service.
- Cleaning level 100%.
- Improved vehicle performance, increased fuel economy.
- An innovative, non-invasive cleaning method ensures that physical-chemical properties of the filter remain unchanged.
- 100% good advice and service from the specialist.